Join our health care team!
The Vineyard Nursing Association has openings for the following positions (scroll down for further positions and job application):
Nurses – Salaried case manager RN and per diem RN or LPN positions
As a home health nurse with the VNA, you will educate patients and their caregivers on their conditions and the steps needed to ensure proper recovery. You will maintain ongoing communication with the Clinical Supervisor, relaying any patient needs or problems. We have a salaried case manager RN position (with benefits) requiring every other weekend and several per diem positions available. Additional responsibilities include:
- Making initial nursing evaluation visit.
- Continually evaluating the patient’s needs.
- Initiating, coordinating and revising the treatment plan.
- Rendering nursing care and performing treatments, such as IV administration, as ordered by a physician.
- Participating in the Quality Assurance/Quality Improvement Process.
- Preparing accurate, orderly and timely reports and documentation.
- Adhering to all practice standards as they apply to patient care.
You must be a caring, patient and flexible teacher with excellent communication and time management abilities. You must possess independent problem solving abilities, excellent clinical assessment skills and be computer literate. You must also be in good physical shape and have the ability to lift/transfer patients to and from wheelchairs, if necessary. Additional requirements include:
Because you will be involved in IV …